Easter usually means lots of candy, but you don’t have to fill your children full of sugary sweets to have fun. N.E.T. Egg offers empty Easter eggs, so you can completely customize your Easter eggs to specific dietary needs, sugar restrictions, or whatever else you would prefer. If you are looking for healthy alternatives for your child’s upcoming Easter egg hunt, the expert team at N.E.T. Egg has a few healthy treats you can use to fill your plastic eggs.
Healthy Easter Egg Filler Alternatives
- Dried Fruit – Whether it is raisins, cranberries, banana chips, dried mango, or any other alternative, dried fruit is both healthy and delicious. Your little ones will enjoy a tasty treat as a reward for their find without the sugar crash that follows.
- Flavored Almonds – You can find almonds in dozens of different flavors nowadays. If you want a slightly sweet treat, opt for cinnamon covered almonds, or you can choose salty, cheesy, and spicy flavors. These snacks are a great alternative to candy for an Easter egg filler.
- Cheddar Bunny Crackers – There are a number of bunny-shaped cheese crackers available at most supermarkets. Find an organic, low-salt version for the healthiest option — regardless of which you choose, these crackers are delicious.
- Animal Crackers – Similar to the cheddar bunny crackers, animal crackers are always a hit with young children. These crackers have a much lower sugar count than most candies or cookies, making them the perfect alternative for a health-conscious parent.
- Pretzels – Pretzels are a fun, tasty snack your child can eat without the sugar crash that comes with candy. Best of all, there are many fun pretzel designs you can find that are perfect for Easter.
- Sunflower Seeds – Sunflower seeds are tasty and very healthy, providing a good amount of healthy fats and oils. If your child is younger, you may want to find shell-free sunflower seeds.
- Sugar-Free Gum – Just because you want your child to avoid sugar doesn’t mean they can’t have a sweet treat. Sugar-free gum gives them an alternative to candy that will help them with any sweet cravings.
- Trail Mix – Trail mix is a great way to mix in some sweets with healthier options. Trail mix with chocolate offsets the sugar content with healthy dried fruits, nuts, and granola.
- Dry Cereal – Filling an empty Easter egg with dry cereal is a fun and tasty treat most children will love. This is a good source of their daily grains and vitamin A content.
Order Empty Easter Eggs Today to Customize Your Holiday Fun
If you are looking for a way to offer your children the fun and excitement of an Easter egg hunt, N.E.T. Egg has the Easter egg options you need. Order online, or give our team a call today at 1-800-458-4116.